HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Bob Casey
Bob has been a mortgage professional for the past 22 years. His experience includes wholesale and retail originations including running a private company. Robert has a MBA in Real Estate Finance from the University of Southern California.
Meet Bob CaseyBob Casey
Jumbo LoanBob Casey
Conventional and ConstructionBob Casey
Government LoanBob Casey
First TIme HomebuyersBob Casey
How to ApplyBob Casey
Do's and Don'tsBob Casey
Cleared To CloseBob Casey
Submitting Your Applicationby HarborOne Mortgage
The Approval Processby HarborOne Mortgage
Cleared to Closeby HarborOne Mortgage
After Your Loan Closesby HarborOne Mortgage
See More TestimonialsBob and Sarah were both fantastic to work with. They both went above and beyond to help us close on our loan. Thanks so much for everything!- Catya and Robert